GCU EDU 450 Module 5 Classroom Overview New Work
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
EDU 450 Module 5 Classroom Overview New Work
This is an overview of your classroom that you will provide to your students and parents/guardians, which will outline the following
1. Introduce yourself with your contact information
2. Classroom procedures (feel free to use the ones you included in week 2)
3. Rules and consequences (feel free to use the ones you included in week 3)
4. Reward system (if you choose to have one) (again, feel free to use the ones you included in week 3)
5. Classroom expectations
6. What students will be learning
7. How students will be graded
8. Methods of communication with parents/guardians
9. Parents/guardians page (acknowledgement of receiving information – like a signature, contact information, questionnaire/survey)
**A good way to approach this assignment is to consider this the first item you send home with students (on day one).
**Remember to not overwhelm the student and/or parent with too much information. Try using bullet notes, brief descriptions, and other strategies to keep it simple.
**Here are some possible formats A brochure, a newsletter, a pamphlet, a class web page (Weebly is user-friendly!), a syllabus (appropriate for high school classrooms)…be creative!
**Refer to the rubric to see how your assignment will be graded.
**For a couple of ideas to spark your creativity, check out the following sites