ASH MGT 325 Week 3 Quiz New Work
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
MGT 325 Quiz 3
1. How many Class 1 rail companies are there?
2. Oil pipelines used for movement of products from storage areas and refineries to market-oriented tank farms are classified as which of the following?
3. During 2006, railroads carried what percentage of all intercity ton miles moved?
4. Air freight transportation is attractive to shippers because of the lower packaging costs associated with the transport of cargo. Which air transportation characteristics allow reduced packaging by shippers?
5. What do the majority of rail movements involve?
6. Which best describes the domestic water carrier industry?
7. Intramodel competition is:
8. Which of the following commodities would be most likely to be shipped on an air carrier?
9. What is the major cost element of the railroad?
10. What is the difference between TOFC and COFC service?